Quality, Range, Reliability, Integrity...
Globalcote has been manufacturing quality exterior specialty coatings for over 10 years and has fast become a trusted brand amongst professional tradespeople and paint retailers Australia wide.
Globalcote Waterproof membrane Coatings have been developed to suit the harsh Australian climate. Globalcote is a 100% acrylic coating, low VOC, environmentally friendly, waterproof, dirt repellent, tough, durable and highly flexible, allowing it to withstand all elements of weathering.
Globalcote boasts an enviable reputation in Australia & are expert paint manufacturers. Globalcote supplies to a wide network of retail stores throughout Australia and has fast become a brand that paint retailers and tradespeople know and trust. The Globalcote Membrane Systems are produced in association with some of the largest paint manufacturer suppliers in the world and formulated by a team of experts with over 40 years experience in the paint manufacture.
The extreme flexibility and bridging capability of Globalcote waterproof coatings make them the ideal choice for both renovations/restorations as well as new work. These specially formulated surface coatings will protect exterior surfaces much longer than conventional acrylic coatings. Australian Made, they are designed to suit our unique Australian conditions, and formulated to make them durable and manufactured to last.
The Globalcote range is 100% Acrylic, low VOC and environmentally friendly, completely waterproof and dirt repellent, keeping cleaning to a minimum. Research has shown that pure acrylic coatings have the best resistance properties to ultra violet light and have greater durability.
The Globalcote Waterproof Membrane Range
- Exhibits excellent elongation when tested throughout a range of ageing conditions and UV exposure as described in the AS/NZ 4858 and ASNZ 4654 standards;
- Is tough, durable and highly flexible allowing it to withstand the elements of weathering;
- Has self cross linking technology providing low dirt pickup and is self cleaning;
- Resists fungi and algae growth;
- Is vapour permeable allowing building structures to breath, reducing the accumulation of gasses and moisture vapour;
- Has low water absorption and in combination with its tough film properties reduces carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion, protecting building structures from corrosion;
- Has resistance to cyclic movement. It is able to withstand crack bridging of hairline, shrinking and stress cracks. It also allows for thermal expansion and contraction of a building;
- Is suitable for use where harsh climatic changes are expected;
- Is laboratory proven to show no signs of deterioration – remains flexible and crack free; and
- Has excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates
Globalcote Specialty Coatings are a cut above the rest. Whether you are painting the facade of your home or considering full roof restoration, Globalcote has a waterproof coating system for you.
To learn more about us and the products we sell use our location finder to find a stockist in your local area.
Globalcote manufactures high quality specialty paints and coatings that you and your customers can rely on. Globalcote paints are 100% acrylic, easy to use, and cleaning is a simple water wash off. Globalcote waterproof coatings will not damage your tools and come with a full 10-year warranty.
Our goal is to be your number one go to company for specialty paint and coating products. We offer our product expertise and full customer support. Globalcote is available through our wide network of retail partners including selected Bristol, Paint Place, Paint Rights, Taubmans Trade Centres, Mitre 10, Inspirations and Duralex stores.